This article will provide some home remedies that can be followed by those who are looking for help on how to get rid of pimples fast.
Pimples are among the common skin problems that are affecting a lot of people, both young and old that’s why many are searching for ways to get rid of them quick and easy. While there are many suggestions on how to achieve a pimple-free face, the chances of getting 100% fast results may still depend on the type of pimples. The small and developing ones may be treated with the solutions that are listed and explained below.
What Home Remedies Are Available?
Before you resort to expensive over-the-counter treatments, you just might want to try getting rid of pimples at home with remedies that can be found right in your kitchen. Here goes some of the treatments that you can try:
- Ice Pack. There’s no need to go anywhere far if you have an ice pack at home. Pack crushed ice in an aluminum foil and put it in a zip ice bag. Afterwards, wrap the bag with a clean towel and place it over the area where there are lot of pimples. Press the ice pack slightly over the pimples for 5-10 minutes and put an antiseptic or a medicated cleansing cream to the dirt around the pimples. Apply the ice pack over the affected area again after 3-4 hours following the same procedure. This method on how to get rid of pimples fast aims to reduce redness and swelling.
- Lemon Juice. This is one of the most common answers to the question of how to get rid of pimples fast. Just apply lemon juice on the affected part of the face directly and allow it to dry. Once it dries, wash your face with mild soap and clean water. In case you have a sensitive skin, you can also add a few rose water drops to the lemon juice. Using a cotton ball, apply the solution to the affected parts of your face.
- Mix 3 tbsp. of honey and 1 tbsp. of cinnamon and thoroughly apply this mixture over your face. Allow it to penetrate on the affected area for 5 minutes before you begin scrubbing. If you want a faster and more effective result, you can apply the mixture over your face and leave it as a face pack overnight then wash it off thoroughly in the morning.
Tips and Tricks on How to Prevent Pimples
More important that learning how to get rid of pimples fast is preventing them from affecting your face and your self-esteem. It’s vital that you eliminate bacteria that can lead to embarassing pimples and here are a few tips and tricks to do just that:
- Make sure that you wash your face twice a day with mild soap and water.
- Avoid wiping your face too hard when you’re washing it. Just pat to dry it.
- Do not wash your face very frequently so you don’t over-stimulate your skin.
- Avoid using harsh cleansers when washing your face.
What to Do If the Problem Gets Worse
The suggestions enumerated above on how to get rid of pimples fast may prove effective for people with slight to average outbreaks. If you feel like your pimple outbreaks are getting worse instead of getting better, acne could be the culprit. Give your dermatologist a call if this occurs to avoid more serious problems.