Bruises, medically known as contusions, appear when your body has suffered from an impact that caused the blood to seep out and for skin to become discolored with dark patches. Now to help you solve the problem, you may want to learn of the best remedies on how to get rid of bruises fast below.
When bruises appear, you can apply ice pack on them immediately, one of the fastest solutions used by people who have suffered from this skin occurrence. Cold water or ice can help in restoring normal blood circulation. If you don’t find crushed ice or ice cubes, you can make use of frozen vegetables instead.
One of the alternative means on how to get rid of bruises fast is by elevating the affected body part in mid air so that the blood will be forced in moving back into your skin using gravitational force. This method is known to relieve the pain from bruises.
Rest and Relaxation
One of the best ways on how to get rid of bruises fast is to ensure a full body rest and to avoid stress at all cost. As you know, stress is detrimental to your body as well as it disrupts the normal secretion of chemicals from your body.\
One of the most known methods on how to get rid of bruises fast is to make use of vinegar that works to kill the bacteria that might affect the bruise. It helps in killing the germs and in relieving the pain. Before applying it, make sure that you dilute it with equal amounts of water to avoid skin irritation. You should get relief from the method that works in increasing the blood flow in your skin, too.
Due to natural chemicals called Brome Lain, pineapple is indeed a great remedy on how to get rid of bruises fast because such substance can speed up the breakdown of enzyme releasing any fluid captured in one’s tissues and veins. In the process, there will be new tissues to form easily to cover the bruises.
It does not only get rid of bruises, but it also helps your body to relax after it has suffered from the impact that caused the bruises. You may need to take a little break, relax and get some massage with essential oils. It will help in relieving the pain associated with the bruises as well as in treating the spots, left behind by the bruises. Without using any types of medicine, massage is a great solution on how to get rid of bruises fast today!
It may sound weird, but sun exposure is used by many in treating bruises. Although many people avoid it due damage it may bring to their skin, sun exposure actually helps in treating bruises. However, make sure you apply sun block cream before going out and exposing your skin to the sun. Experts revealed that the sun could speed up the process of healing the bruises and burns, but make sure you expose the bruises during the earlier times of the morning.
Other Remedies On How To Get Rid Of Bruises
- Chamomile or sage tea is also effective in treating bruises. All you have to do is to soak a tea bag in warm water and apply it on the bruise. Tea can help not only in healing bruises but also in soothing the pain coming with them.
- Bilberry leaves are also great herbal solutions in getting rid of bruises because they contain high levels of antioxidant properties to accelerating the treatment process. All you have to do is to get a few leaves and then extract them before applying on the bruises.
- Coming with potent properties in healing skin problems, including bruises, lavender oil is used by thousands of people in getting rid of bruises fast! All you need to do is to soak clean cloth on it before applying on the affected skin area. Apply lavender oil on bruises directly to relieve yourself from the pain and swelling.
- Aloe Vera gel is yet another gift from nature in relieving the pain from bruises as well as in keeping your skin healthy. All you need to do is to peel off some leaves and apply the gel you obtained from doing such directly on the bruises. This will do the trick in relieving yourself from the swelling and the pain.
- Witch hazel is another powerful herbal remedy on how to get rid of bruises fast! All you need to do is to get a warm bath with witch hazel to improve blood circulation and heal the bruises. You can make use of this remedy even if you have sensitive skin because it is gentle and friendly for the skin, too.
- Known for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties, cabbage is known to combat the swelling of the bruises. All you need to do is to apply a few leaves of it on the affected area to speed up the healing process.
- Comfrey leaves are helpful in getting rid of bruises. All you have to do is to make a paste out of them before applying on the bruises. Leave it on skin for a couple of minutes or until it dries before applying a second layer of it on the bruises. After, let it dry again before washing skin with warm water.
- Parsley is used on how to get rid of bruises fast and in treating bruises, too, by just getting a few leaves to crush before applying on the affected skin area. It will help speed up the process of healing and treating the bruises without you having to take any medicines at all.
Getting rid of bruises using any of the solutions can help you treat the problem and restore the normal appearance of your skin. Follow any of these solutions on how to get rid of bruises fast to bring back your normal skin today!