All cellulite is caused by the loss of skin elasticity, while 9 out of 10 women has this and they continue struggling in finding the best way to get rid of cellulite. Fortunately, there are abundant ingredients and methods you can use in getting rid of this bumpy lumpy skin. However, keep in mind to give any approach at a month before you can experience significant and positive results.
Using coffee scrubs are invigorating and relieving cellulite at the same time. Use it daily to stimulate the skin, improving blood circulation as well. The best thing about coffee scrubs is that it’s very easy to do. You don’t need to visit a personal care store or order them online. In fact, it could be the best way to get rid of cellulite or the best compliment for a dry skin brush procedure. Here’s how you can create your own, homemade coffee scrub.
- If you’re up to brewed coffee every morning, then you’re lucky to have the instant ingredient for a coffee scrub. Transfer the coffee grounds from the coffee filter to a clean jar or cup. Place it near your shower for use the following day.
- Step into your shower after dry brushing. Get a handful of coffee ground from the container and massage into the problematic area, massaging for several minutes.
- Take a normal shower after the coffee scrub, and then apply coconut oil.
- Do these procedures on a daily basis.
Note: You will feel energized after every after a coffee scrub, and you’ll notice amazing results after 2 weeks.
Dry Skin Brushing
Dry skin brushing is absolute if you’re suffering from cellulite, anywhere in your body. This method is considered by many as the best way to get rid of cellulite, not to mention its invigorating effects. It also helps in stimulating the skin cell rejuvenation, while enhancing the lymphatic simultaneously. Skin brushing is done by doing the following steps.
- Find a natural-bristled, long-handled skin brush or purchase one. This type of skin brush is highly preferred so as to reach all body parts.
- Before taking a shower, brush your whole body through firm, circular strokes.
- Work towards your heart as this part is where the lymph needs to circulate.
- Shower normally.
- Use clean, cloth towel every after bath, and then apply coconut oil all over your body.
- Repeat the process every single day.
Note: Keep in mind that the skin might get accustomed to brushing. Hence, make sure to begin the process with gentle strokes. The skin might turn slightly red too, but, don’t get worried as it will adapt to the process gradually. Do not give up on this treatment instantly, because the end results will be amazing! No wonder many people consider dry skin brushing the best way to get rid of cellulite!
Olive with Juniper Oil
Massaging is a great way for both relaxation and improved lymph circulation, and there’s no other way to enjoy a relaxing massage, but to add healing oils. Essential oils can certainly make a huge difference in a daily massage routine. So, here’s how you can use Olive oil and Juniper oil throughout a massage therapy, and find out why most people regard this technique as the best way to get rid of cellulite.
- For every 2 tablespoons Olive oil, add a drop of Juniper oil.
- Massage the affected area using this mixture, applying circular strokes, and working towards your heart.
- Repeat the process several times in a week, preferable after your morning workout.
Note: Without a doubt, this could be an addictive habit, administering a sort of TLC for you, while getting rid of cellulite at the same time. However, take note that Juniper could be really invigorating, thus it is not ideal to try this treatment procedure before bedtime.
Perhaps a slimming bath salt could be the best way to get rid of cellulite for you. This treatment procedure is enjoyable and very relaxing. Simply incorporate raw salts in your bath water, and raw salt is synergized with fucus seaweed and Laminaria. Bath salt is great for cellulite and slimming, making your skin soft as a baby’s. Plunge in a bath salt at least twice a week to get rid of cellulite. Stay in the tub with raw salts for at least half an hour, every single day.
Special Anti-Cellulite Massage
You ought to know that a special anti-cellulite massage could be the best way to get rid of cellulite. Also known as Endermologie, it is a combination of cylindrical rollers plus suction that primarily affects the connective tissues of the skin. It is very helpful in stimulating both the lymphatic drainage and blood flow, triggering the body’s natural system in eliminating fat cells. Hence, this procedure is able to get rid of cellulite after a few sessions, depending on the volume or severity of your skin condition.
Therma Slim Treatment
Another best way to get rid of cellulite is known as the Therma Slim treatment that involves body wraps, which is a great solution for cellulite. Positive results are noticed fast, but, only temporary.
Regular Workout Routine
The most sensible and best way to get rid of cellulite is to have a regular workout routine. There’s no any other way to keep flab and cellulite-free, but to exercise daily. You can opt for different workouts from simple walking to jogging, weight lifting, and even attending a yoga class. Just do anything to work your muscles out, especially your legs if the cellulite is on the inner and outer thighs.
Professional or medical treatments are further choices to get rid of cellulite. Here are the most common medical treatments for that purpose.
- Injectable – The medical practitioner will inject a formula of minerals and vitamins into your skin, allowing it to look even. The solution injected into your system tends to break down fat deposits, just underneath the skin’s surface.
- Shaping Treatment – Shaping treatment makes use of radio frequency energy, massage rollers, and lasers in breaking down fat deposits. This procedure tends to stimulate the collagen production in the skin, resulting in a more toned and tighter appearance.
There are tons of choices when it comes to getting rid of cellulite. It is very important, though, to choose the most convenient method for you in order to cut on costs as much as possible. However, if you want faster and more permanent results, better opt for the costly ones such as medical procedures and massage treatments. Who knows, one of these options could be the best way to get rid of cellulite that will work you.