Are there effective ways to get rid of cellulite fast? YES! Every woman wants to get rid of cellulite because the hideous-looking fat deposits attack the parts of the body that are clearly visible like the lower abs, hips, arms and thighs. This article will guide you through the techniques that you can use to solve your problem so keep reading here.
Effective Techniques to Remove Cellulite
Also known as hail damage, orange peel skin and cottage cheese, cellulite is not a favorite conversation topic for women. There are a lot of people who cringe at the mention of the word ‘cellulite’ and its other descriptors because many adult women are carrying it and all of them want to get rid of cellulite quickly. Well, there’s actually no need to talk down to yourself only because there are a few dimples and pocket in your body because you can do something to reduce the apperance of unsightly cellulites. You can help your body and not shy away from wearing a sexy bikini anymore if you knew of the ways to get rid of cellulite fast. Here are a few suggestions:
- Regularly brush your skin. It’s the skin where the accumulated toxins in your body raise their ugly heads forming sags and cellulites so brush your skin regularly to at least keep the toxins level at minimum. To get rid of cellulite fast, do dry brushing with a brush that has natural bristles starting from your feet moving up following a circular motion. In the abdomen area, brush clockwise and work your way towards the heart. Just spare around 5-10 minutes every day to do this and you will begin feeling the difference in your skin in 10 days only.
- Start following a cardio and strength training routine. If you want to get rid of cellulite fast, you have to realize that doing just a couple of walking rounds in the park is not enough. It will only help you lose weight but the key to getting rid of cellulite is designing the right exercise program that combines cardio and strength training. Your workout routine should include squats and lunges. Do calf raises, leg raises, half squats and thigh press too to help in removing the cellulite. Execute a high intensity interval training workout routine two times a week to enchance your metabolism and blood flow.
- Make healthy changes to your diet. Another way to get rid of cellulite fast is following a healthy diet moving forward. Avoid fatty, sugary, fried and processed food as they can only make your cellulite problem worse. From full-fat food, make do with low-fat alternatives. Consume more lean protein like fish and chicken and fill up on fruits and vegetables. Also, choose complex carbohydrates like whole wheat bread and rice brown as replacements for simple carbohydrates.
- Massage the cellulite vigorously. The right massage should help break down the fatty deposits in such a way that the cellulites will be reduced. Massaging also helps improve blood flow in the body and flush out toxins from the skin. You can do this technique to get rid of cellulite fast on your own or go to a salon to get a professional cellulite massage treatment.
Some Effective Tips for Fast Reduction of Cellulite
Now that you already know the techniques to get rid of cellulite fast—healthy diet, good exercise regimen, dry brushing and massaging, there are also tips for effective cellulite reduction that you should learn about. Here are some of them:
- Keep stress away. Do you know that stress triggers cortisol formation? If you have a high level of cortisol, your body will not be able to quickly burn fat which can worsen your cellulite so as much as possible, stay away from stress.
- Drink plenty of water. To rid your body of waste and toxins, drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. This should help get rid of cellulite fast and prevent the buildup of more cellulites. Drink lemon juice daily too for extra help in flushing toxins out of your body.
- Cut down on your weight. If you’re overweight, try to lose some extra pounds so that those nasty dimples on your thighs and legs can be reduced.
- Apply cellulite creams and lotions. Most topical creams and lotions contain ingredeints like retinoids and calcium which can help in hydrating the skin thus making it look softer and smoother. Apply them everyday and you’ll notice that your cellulite will become lesser visible after a few weeks.
Specific Food Items to Avoid When Getting Rid of Cellulite
Extra care is needed when choosing the right food to eat because if you would consume more of those that are not suitable when trying to remove cellulite, your efforts may be wasted. Among those that are not recommended for consumption are the following:
- All food rich in saturated acids as they are high in calories and they procedure free radicals in the body.
- Food products that have high sugar content.
- White bread, baked potatoes, rice and other carbohydrates that have high glycemic index.
- Salt products like soups, chips and peanuts.
Specific Food Items to Consume More to Get Rid of Cellulite
What are those that you can safely eat without being worried that taking them in can lead to the appearance of more cellulites? If you want to get rid of cellulite fast, you need to eat more of the following:
- Bananas that help prevent fluid retention and improve blood circulation.
- Citrus, papaya and pineaple that are high in Vitamin C helping in the production of collagen.
- Celery, asparagus, watermelon and cucumber that prevent water retention.
- Antioxidants like blueberries, respberries and blackberries.
- Avocados that help burn body fat faster.
There Are No Shortcuts to a Cellulite-Free Body
Believe it or not, there are no shortcuts that you can take to get rid of cellulite fast. You’ll have to go through the same techniques like all other women with cellulites to achieve results in a safe and effecient way. Do not get disheartened if you have fat deposits and dimples in the different parts of your body because you’re not alone in combating cellulite. A lot of people are facing the same problem, only that the way that people handle it may vary. With the simple ways to remove cellulite mentioned above, you can now beat those ugly looking dimples and have a healthier body so get started today!