Are you looking for ways on how to get rid of wrinkles under eyes? The sudden occurence of ugly wrinkles and their increase that seems to be very fast makes a lot of women endlessly look for effective ways of removing them to make way for a soft, smooth skin. Read this article and get to know more of the natural ways that you can say goodbye to this problem.
Methods on How to Get Rid of Wrinkles Under Eyes
The point that any woman who has a problem with wrinkles should keep in mind is that getting rid of the problem is no easy job. It definitely needs a lot of hard work plus getting the hang of the steps to take in removing wrinkles and most importantly, getting used to living healthy. Well, wrinkles are bound to occur with age and there’s no way you can stop them from occuring but it doesn’t mean that you can just allow them to attack your skin. The reasons why they occur are varied, from a person’s diet to the exposure of the skin to the heat of the sun. So, how to get rid of wrinkles under eyes? Some of the most effective home remedies are the following:
- Pineapple. Containing an active enzyme which is referred to as bromelain, the juice of pineapples acts as an anti-inflammatory agent which helps in treating wrinkles effectively. How to get rid of wrinkles under eyes? What you need to do is just take some pineapple juice then apply it directly on the wrinkles under your eyes. Leave it to penetrate on the skin for 20 minutes then wash it off with clean water. Build a habit of treating wrinkles with this method and you can also prevent the early onset of fine lines and wrinkles on the other parts of your face.
- Castor oil. Because of the sensitivity of the skin under the eyes, it is important that it stays moisturized to protect it against damage, fine lines and wrinkles. What castor oil does is moisturize the skin making it soft and smooth that also helps prevent the occurence of more wrinkles. How to get rid of wrinkles under eyes? Dip your index finger in this oil then apply this directly under the eyes. Just make sure that you don’t over moisturize your skin to avoid having puffy eyes. Leave castor oil on skin overnight then wash it off with clean water in the morning.
- Cucumber. You should have heard of the same suggestion on how to get rid of wrinkles under eyes that putting cucumber on it will help solve the problem. If there’s lack of moisture on the skin, it breaks under pressure which results to the appearance of wrinkle lines and a good way to make sure that the skin under the eyes is well-moisturized, you’ll have to place cold slices of cucumber above it. Leave it on the skin for 15 minutes daily and this will serve as an excellent home remedy for skin dryness and wrinkles.
- Coconut oil. Not only will the fat in coconut oil prevent and reverse wrinkle lines but keep the skin nourished at the same time. How to get rid of wrinkles under eyes with this home remedy? Take virgin coconut oil, massage it gently on the skin under the eyes and leave it overnight. This will keep the skin soft and smooth and you would notice this when you wake up the next morning.
Steps You Can Take to Avoid Wrinkles Under Eyes
Now that you’ve already learned the most effective home remedies that answer your question on how to get rid of wrinkles under eyes, get started right away. However,you don’t want to have the same problem with wrinkles again so you have to carry out steps to slow down their appearance. What are those steps? Let’s find out…
- Sleep for at least 8 hours every night. Not getting enough sleep can result to premature wrinkling of the skin, particularly in the area under the eyes. If you have trouble getting this much sleep, try to follow a schedule. Start sleeping and waking up at the same time everyday until you get to build a habit of it.
- Apply high quality anti-wrinkle cream. There are many different anti-wrinkle creams available in the market these days but since the skin under the eyes is thinner than other parts of your face, you should use a richer cream for it. Do not tug or rub at the skin under theyes and be extra gentle when applying the cream.
- Do not squint your eyes. As much as possible, release the tension that you hold in the eye area for the entire day. What happens if you squint or scrunch your eyes is that wrinkling may occur which will mean a bigger problem for you.
- Avoid going under direct sunlight. This will make you squint which causes the appearance of wrinkles. Aside from knowing of the methods on how to get rid of wrinkles under eyes, you should know of the ways to prevent it and not going under direct sunlight is one of the best things that you can do. Whenever you need to go outdoors, make sure that you wear sunglasses and a hat for protection.
Importance of Using Natural Methods for Removing Wrinkles
Although wrinkles are not painful or dangerous in any way, a lot of people do not like wearing them that’s why they look for ways on how to get rid of wrinkles under eyes. If you wish to reduce or remove their appearance, you can use the natural methods enumerated above and avoid the use of harsh chemical peels or botox injections that can be very dangerous to your health and to your life. Anyway, there are too many of the natural remedies that you can try so you should find one that can help you get rid of wrinkles easily.
How Quick Will the Results Show
The remedies above on how to get rid of wrinkles under eyes are not overnight miracles that would completely treat wrinkles from your skin in a snap. Just follow a good remedy and be consistent in your efforts so that you’ll have a well-hydrated, flawless and healthy skin. As much as possible, to not take too much stress because scowling can increase wrinkles too. All the best!