Do you know how to get rid of pimples fast without spending too much money? Pimples are frustrating and embarrassing and they are experienced by most adolescents because of hormonal changes. Some adults even suffer from pimples too. If you have pimples on your face and you want to get rid of them fast and easy, you should be reading this article then.
Home Remedies for Pimples
Pimples can be quite embarrassing so in case you have some that you make you concious and unable to handle facing work or your date, try one of the home remedies for pimples that are listed below. These should lessen the redness and swelling without irritating the pimples further. Well, there are no sure-fire remedies available but if you would use the methods below, you’ll have higher chances of getting rid of them.
- Toothpaste. This is one of the easiest ways available on how to get rid of pimples. Just don’t use a gel-type tootpaste if you have sensitive skin because it can have some side effects. To cure the pimples fast, clean your hands and put a dab of toothpaste on one finger then apply it directly on the affected part of your skin. Wash the toothpaste off the next morning with warm water and wipe your face with a clean washcloth.
- Honey and Tea Tree Oil. The natural oil is quite strong so it should be mixed with honey so that it won’t irritate your skin. Mix one teaspon of tea tree oil and four drops of honey and make some adjustments on the measurements if there are many pimples that you need to get rid of. Once the mixture is ready, wash your face with a mild soap and apply it on the pimples. Leave it on your face overnight and wash off the next morning.
- Ice Pack. You can also have an ice pack wrapped in an aluminum as your method on how to get rid of pimples. Place the wrapped ice pack in a zip lock bag when wrap it again in a thin towel before placing over the pimples. Press it slightly over the affected part of the face for a few minutes then apply a cleansing cream on the pimples to clean the area from dirt.
If you’ve tried the various home remedies on how to get rid of pimples but they seem to become larger instead of smaller, you can also use over-the-counter cures.
- This medication will zap any pimples that affect the beauty of your face fast and easy. Place five uncoated anti-inflammatory aspirin in a bowl and add two tablespoons of water on it. Allow the aspirin to dissolve and crush up remnants so that you’ll be able to come up with a paste which you’ll apply on the pimples. Leave the paste on the face for 10 minutes and wash it off later with lukewarm water.
- Benzoyl Peroxide Cream. One of the common ingredients that are present in medications for acne is benzoyl peroxide that reduces bacteria responsble for the manifestation of acne. Buy an over-the-counter facial cream, apply it on the face and let it stay overnight. Wash it off the next morning and you’ll notice that the redness and swelling of your pimples are already gone.
Things to Keep in Mind
Before trying any of the suggestions above, make sure to clean you face first with a mild cleanser or soap that you regularly use. Also, avoid wiping your face too hard after washing so as not to irritate your skin. Just pat it to dry.