Skin pigmentation does not spare anyone, but it can appear to any people of any age, gender and race. Most of the time, pigmentation is a result of too much sun exposure, genetics or hormonal changes, especially among pregnant women. For some women, pigmentation is the result of using birth control pills while others develop skin pigmentation due to insulin resistance. If you want to get rid of this condition, check out the following sections for the solutions on how to get rid of pigmentation fast and effectively.
One of the most potent nature’s gifts to humankind, potato can fight off blemishes and dark spots. You can depend on it if you want a natural and simple remedy on how to get rid of pigmentation. All you have to do is to rub a slice of potato on your skin once a day. On the other hand, you can make use of potato juice, too. You can repeat the same procedure for a couple of days until the skin pigmentation is gone.
Often called the skin vitamin, it is known as one of the best remedies on how to get rid of pigmentation for it possesses potent properties in getting rid of skin pigmentation because it is a great source of antioxidants and protects the body from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays. It can also protect the skin from further damage and keep it looking young! All you have to do is to prick a vitamin E capsule in a clean bowl. For the best results, add up to four drops of castor oil and mix them up well. Apply it on your skin before going to sleep and wash it off in the morning. Repeat the same procedure once a day for a couple of week until you notice visible results.
One of the most effective solutions on how to get rid of pigmentation is using lime or lemon because any of these contains high levels of citric acids that work as a natural bleaching agent for lightening skin tone. You can also combine it with honey that contains high levels of moisturizing properties. To use lemon or lime, all you need to do is to get a slice of it and squeeze out its juice. For the best results, you can mix one or two teaspoons of honey on it. Apply it on your face and leave it on for a couple of minutes before washing it off. Take caution not to use lemon or lime if your skin is sensitive.
Otherwise, you can get an orange and peel it off. Grate its skin and add in a few drops of milk to make a paste. Apply it on the affected area, massage and leave it for about 30 minutes. After, wash your face with warm water. Orange and milk mixture as a remedy on how to get rid of pigmentation is a great solution in exfoliating dead skin cells and dark pigments. It can also promote health skin renewal and in dark blotch removal. You can repeat the same process for up to four times per week for the best results.
Other Home Remedies On How To Get Rid Of Pigmentation
- Get two tablespoons of oatmeal, tomato juice and one-half teaspoon of yogurt. You can apply it on the skin patches before rinsing it off with warm water. You can repeat the same procedure until you see visible results.
- One of the most effective kitchen ingredients against skin pigmentation due to sunburn is cornstarch. It works quite straightforward as a remedy on how to get rid of pigmentation; in fact, you can just dust it to the affected skin are. Remember not to apply it if the burn has blisters.
- Get a few mint leaves and grind it. After, mix it with enough water to make a paste before applying it on the affected skin area. This works by lessening skin darkening you’re suffering from. Make sure to rinse it off after fifteen minutes, however.
- Another solution on how to get rid of pigmentation is to rub half of a lemon on the affected area. Otherwise, you can also dilute lemon juice with water before applying it as a cleanser.
- If you have papaya at home, you can get some of it and mash it before applying on the affected skin area. This works well not only for skin pigmentation but in getting rid of sunburns, too.
- You can also combine one teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of lemon juice, one of the best remedies to get rid of pigmentation fast. You can apply and leave it on for about 15 minutes before washing it off using cold water. Avoid being exposed to the sun when it’s on.
- Get five almonds, a few drops of lemon juice and fresh cream. Apply it on the affected skin area before washing it off with warm water after 15 minutes.
- Another remedy to get rid of pigmentation to depend on is Aloe Vera gel. It works in removing dark skin pigments fast and naturally without irritating skin. You can apply it directly on the affected skin area up to six times per day until you see visible results.
- You can also get rid of skin pigmentation by combining 10 tablespoons of milk and five tablespoons of turmeric powder to make a paste. Apply it over the affected skin area and massage it. Leave it for about 20 minutes for the best results before washing it off with warm water.
- You can also make a paste from five teaspoons of turmeric powder and 350 milliliters of mustard oil. This is another effective yet gentle remedy on how to get rid of pigmentation to depend on.
- Another power herb to use against skin pigmentation is ginger. Just extract its juice and combine it with red clay before application. You can depend on this solution if you have sensitive skin because it is gentle enough to use.
Above are only some of the best home remedies to use against skin pigmentation. Use any of them to eliminate the problem for good and restore the natural beauty and glow of your skin without the blemishes. Learn more tips on how to get rid of pigmentation today!