You may be wondering how to get rid of manboobs because it’s already making you self-conscious and embarassed. Medically known as gynecomastia that literally stands for ‘woman’s breast’, this is often a result of obesity but can also be caused by the use of anabolic steriods, excessive intake of alcohol or dramatic weight loss. Unless you have underlying medical conditions that should be closely considered when getting rid of manboobs, good balanced diet, regular exercise, surgery, topical creams and male breast reduction pills are what you should be looking at as solutions.
Dietary Plans to Get Rid of Manboobs
Since manboobs are mostly made up of lipids, it is important that you reduce fat but we all understand that there’s no way you can make it possible to do safe spot reduction. Start your how to get rid of manboobs effors then by cleaning up your diet.
- Fruits and vegetables should always be part of what you eat moving forward and you should cut down on refined, processed food items.
- If possible, eat less and move your around more to burn fat especially in the chest area.
- In case you don’t want to go counting calories forever, simply reduce the portion size of what you eat and it should already go a long way in helping you on how to get rid of manboobs.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and to flush out toxins from the body.
Exercises that Help Get Rid of Manboobs
Through time, dedication and consistency, your efforts on how to get rid of manboobs should pay off. One of the ways that is known effective in reducing the impact of gynecomastia in your life is exercise. You don’t actually have to resort to surgery right away to treat embarassing manboobs. Here are a few exercise ideas:
- Weight Training. What this training does is help by developing the chest thus reducing the visibility of manboobs. You can do flat bench-pressing with dumbbells and barbells, push-ups, cable-crossovers and chest flies using dumbbells. When performing these weight training exercises,try to complete 5-12 repititions for every set and attempt to finish at least 3 sets. Of course, you do not have to perform all these in just one workout routine but choose two or three of them then rotate in different exercises every month just to keep your body guessing on what you’ll do next.
- Cardio Training. Include this in your methods of how to get rid of manboobs and you’ll surely reap positive results in a few weeks’ time. Find time to hit the gym and perform interval training on the treadmill. For a start, you can set the pace at 45 seconds off and then go 15 seconds faster if you can. Complete 10-20 intervals to effectively burn fat and minimize existing manboobs. Perform cardio training for weeks or months or until such time that you’d no longer need to wear oversized shirts to hide them.
Gymnecomastia Surgery to Get Rid of Manboobs
Those who want an easier and quicker way of how to get rid of manboobs resort to surgery. This is also the treatment that many people turn to after months or years of trying to lose manboobs the natural way without seeing an improvement in their condition.
Well, this option should only be considered as your last resort unless you have a medical condition that requires for it like cancerous lumps in the breasts perhaps. Otherwise, be prudent and cautious and keep in mind that your main goal should be staying healthy and not just get rid of manboobs.
Topical Treatments to Get Rid of Manboobs
While treatment for manboobs is not necessary because it doesn’t pose any threat to a man’s health, there are still many men who seek remedy for this condition and a lot of them find help with the use of topical creams. There are several options that are available in the market today and the way to use these creams are pretty much the same.
Pros of Using Topical Creams
- They are very easy to use.
- There is no need to seek assistance from someone else when applying them.
- They can be taken anywhere you go and applied anytime you want.
- There are lots of options available.
- You can buy them over-the-counter.
- They are always available.
Cons of Using Topical Creams
- Some of them may not safe for use with chemicals that might irritate the skin.
- Many manufacturers guarantee impressive results in days or weeks but only a few products live up to the expectations of the customers.
How to Hide Manboobs
Understanding that the methods mentioned above on how to get rid of manboobs don’t work overnight, that some of them can take weeks or several months to show results, you’ll have to reduce their visibility in the meantime with a number of quick fix suggetions.
- Hide your manboobs by wearing an overshirt. It could be that you don’t have the time yet to fix your moobs or you’re still waiting for your chosen method of how to get rid of manboobs to work. One of the best ways to hide them is by wearing an overshirt. Take note of your size and drop by the department store to buy tall-cut or wide-cut shirts.
- Avoid wearing shirts made of silk and other clingy fabrics. Aside from looking at shirts with reasonably loose sleeves that are broad enough for them to be buttoned without that much effort, you should also be cautious about their fabric. Wear silk at your own risk. How to get rid of manboobs? Choose the non-clingy fabrics and wear plaids, block-stripe prints, gingham and Hawaiian shirts.
Things to Keep in Mind
Consistency and dedication in your efforts should help a lot on how to get rid of manboobs effectively. Choosing one specific treatment will require some serious thinking on your end before making up your mind as it can have a huge impact in your life later on. Think about how fast you want to get rid of your manboobs, decide whether you’d like to undergo a surgery or not, check your budget if you can afford the cost of surgery and commit to change your diet plan. Just remember that whatever method you choose, it shouldn’t be something that would pose a threat to your health in the long run.