Those who ask around about how to get rid of blemishes are not usually advised to resort to laser removal techniques but natural remedies first. There are many different readily available natural substances that you can choose from if you need to remove skin blemishes. This article will give you more knowledge on getting rid of blemishes fast and easy so continue reading here.
Effective Natural Treatments
There’s no doubt that everyone wants to have a clear, clean skin that makes it very attractive. Ugly patches on the face and other parts of the body draws a lot of attention, unwanted ones, that make a person feel self-conscious. For this reason, you may want to know how to get rid of blemishes. Some of those that are commonly used by many people are as follows:
- Lemon Juice. Acting as a bleaching agent, lemon juice is known to lighten the skin blemishes to a great extent. Simply add one teaspoon of sugar or a few drops of water on it and apply it to the ugly marks. After applying the mixture on the marks, leave it for 15-20 minutes then wash it off with warm water.
- There is no denying that honey offers a lot of help for the health and beauty of many people. Take some pure honey in a small bowl and heat it. Once its warm already, add some wheat germ and mix it. Apply the mixture over the areas of the body with blemishes. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash with warm water first then follow it up with cold water.
- Sandalwood Powder. This has been used for treating skin problems for the longest time already so if you haven’t encountered this in your search for ideas on how to get rid of blemishes, it’s about time that you try this. Mix sandalwood powder and water to create a thick paste that you would apply on the skin. Once applied on the blemishes, allow it to dry. You can leave it overnight and wash off with cold water the following morning.
- How to get rid of blemishes with coconut? Apply coconut oil on the skin blemishes every day prior to geting to bed and wash it off in the morning. If not, just dab tender coconut water on the area with blemishes and leave it for 30 minutes. Carry out this procedure everyday for 2-3 weeks and you’ll surely find a difference in your skin.
- Carrot Juice. Blend a small carrot in some water and apply the juice on the skin blemishes. Allow the nutritious juice to work on the ugly marks for 15-20 minutes before washing it off. Carry out this routine for two weeks and you’ll see excellent results.
- Strawberry Mash. Make a paste out of mashed strawberries and some vinegar and apply it on the blemishes. For best results, leave it on the affected area overnight and wash it with warm water the next day. In just a week’s time, you should already notice positive results.
If No Natural Remedy Brings About Any Difference
Granting that you have taken the right steps on how to get rid of blemishes through natural remedies but you’re not seeing any difference in your skin, it may be high time that you consider other treatments. You can try moisturizers, creams or if not, you can talk to your dermatologist about laser blemish removal treatment.