Are you one of those people who are looking for ways on how to get rid of a mole? For some, a mole adds to their beauty while for others, they appear ugly especially when many of them are on the face. Hence, getting rid of moles is quite a serious concern for a number of individuals. Moles are brown or black colored spots on the skin that are considered as result of skin defects. In this article, you will be given a few ideas on how to effectively get rid of skin moles.
Natural Ways of Getting Rid of a Mole
If your mole appears ugly on the face, you may be reading this article because you want to learn how to get rid of a mole effectively. The following are some ideas for moles and warts removal that seem to ruin your beauty.
- Take an onion then cut it in small slices. Extra the juice of the onion through a mixer or a food processor and put 2-3 drops of it on the mole. This should be done everyday for 3-4 weeks to observe that your mole will gradually diminish.
- Another way on how to get rid of a mole is making use of cauliflower which is likely readily available in your kitchen. Cut this in smaller pieces then extract its juice. Put its juice on the mole everyday for a few weeks or until your skin would peel out naturally with the mole.
- Take 3 small pieces of ginger and grind it. Once you’re able to make a paste out of it, spread it on the area with a mole and tie a bandage on it. Leave the paste on the mole overnight and wash it off the next morning. Repeat this same procedure for a few days or until your mole can no longer be seen.
- Cider vinegar. Wash the part of the body with a mole using hot water for at least 5 times a day then let your skin dry. Apply cider vinegar on it using a cotton swab and leave it for 5-10 minutes before rinsing with cold water. Do this everyday and you’ll find that your mole with gradually disappear.
Medical Procedures to Remove a Mole
Before putting into action some of the ideas on how to get rid of a mole, you have to confirm with your dermatologist first if it’s cancerous or not. There are various methods of removing a mole and if you want something that would happen in a snap, you might consider the invasive options. Some of those that are available are as follows:
- The name itself of this procedure should tell you that your skin will be cut to get the mole out. After getting rid of the mole, the sorrounding skin will be sewed back together. The downside of this method is that once your skin heals fully, you’ll have to deal with a straight scar in place of the unsightly mole.
- Laser mole removal. Its the laser’s light that will work towards getting rid of a mole. It will break up the pigment and burn away the skin’s top layer until the mole is completely removed. Scarring is also possible in this invasive procedure although it’s less likely compared to incision.
What Is the Best Method?
If you’re wondering which among the ideas mentioned above on how to get rid of a mole is the best, you can start by looking at the natural ways as they are known to be very safe and effective. Professional mole removal is quite expensive and at times, it leaves scars on the skin which you should closely consider.