Also known as melanocytes, the moles are pigmented cells that appear as small spots. However, the color may range from brown to red to black. Basically, anyone can get a mole when the cells in the body grow in clusters and do not spread throughout the skin.
Why Remove A Mole?
Most moles don’t require treatment. But people want removed because they cause discomfort when rub against a thing, or for cosmetic reasons. If the mole changes its color, size, height, texture, or shape, consult your doctor immediately. Moles are usually harmless, but in certain cases, they can be cancerous. If there are no unusual changes or symptoms, you may follow the remedies below in case you don’t know how to get rid of moles.
Home Remedies for Moles
- Garlic. This is one of the best remedies used because of its natural enzyme that breaks down the cell clusters. Normally, the cells spread out into the skin. But, once it loosens up its bond, the cells will lighten up their pigmentation and will give rise to moles.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Everybody knows how useful an apple cider vinegar is not only as a part of the dressing, marinade and preservative ingredient, but also as a home remedy. So, how do you get rid of moles? It works wonders due to its malic acid and tartaric acid properties that will help get rid of it. Therefore, getting rid of your moles with this kitchen ingredient is always possible. Studies have also proven that apple cider vinegar is the best solution for skin lesions, such as skin warts and skin tags.
- Sour Apple Juice. If you can’t tolerate the vinegar’s strength and smell, you might as well try the acids found in the apple. Similar to apple cider vinegar, it has natural properties that will get rid of the mole efficiently. But, the effect will take longer than apple cider vinegar.
- Pineapple Juice. Pigmentation is responsible for creating moles. How do you get rid of moles through Pineapple juice is through its natural citric and enzymes that lightens that pigmentation. When it lightens, it becomes less visible. Since you need high amounts of citric acids, using fresh pineapple juice is recommended.
- Castor Oil. How do you get rid of moles from a castor oil is by benefiting from its capacity to dissolve and eliminate the unusual skin growths. The best thing about this oil is the fact that it is skin friendly. It doesn’t leave scars on your skin after months of using.
- Dandelion Root. When you ask your grandparent as to how do you get rid of moles effectively and efficiently, he or she would probably recommend you a dandelion root. It works to cure warts and moles due to its milky and sticky resin that removes moles.
7. Onion Juice. You can use onion juice when you want to get rid of moles because it is always available and easy to extract. Onion juice has no chemicals, and is therefore safe. Since onion is tear-inducing, wear a pair of plain or clear glasses upon drawing the juice. You only need to apply a small concentrated amount, since the mole only requires a small amount of juice.
8. Iodine. While Iodine is famous for regulating hormones and thyroid, it is a good remedy for moles. It works by eradicating the moles and penetrating the cells if you apply it topically. You only need at least 5% iodine solution; therefore do not forget to purchase it from a grocery store.
9. Grapefruit Seed Extract . It may have an alkaline reaction, but it is an acidic fruit. On top of its natural vitamins and minerals, the grapefruit seed extract contains high amounts of citric acid concentrations and salts that eliminate moles effectively.
10. Flaxseed Oil . Flaxseed contains essential fatty acids, which is a natural healing element. It also contains omega oil that protects cell membranes by barring the harmful substances. Furthermore, both the essential fatty acids and omega oils are responsible for skin-healing properties. Its natural ingredients make Flaxseed oil one of the best remedies in getting rid of moles.
11. Radish. A radish is a first-rate detoxifies and is rich in folic, anthocyanins and vitamin-C. Being an excellent detoxifier, it is high in antioxidants. In fact, its isthiocyanates works on the genetic pathways by eliminating cancerous cells. Its healing components also work by combating the cells that create moles.
12. Banana Peel . Banana peel is another effective remedy not only for skin tags, but also for moles. It is rich in dietary fiber, and also an excellent source of antioxidants. Furthermore, it contains carotenoids and Polyphenols, which can be found in unripe banana. How do you get rid of moles through a banana peel was not explained well, but its antioxidants protect against pigmentation, and fights free radicals which gives rise to eradicating the moles.
How Do Doctors Remove Moles?
- Cutting. Doctors may remove your moles by cutting via surgical scissors or a scalpel. For moles that are located beneath the skin, they may slightly shave off your skin. For deeper moles that require a deeper cut, the doctor will exercise all the actions necessary to prevent infection. Cutting of the moles requires stitches.
- Freezing. Your doctor will freeze the moles with liquid nitrogen to get rid of it effectively.
- Burning. In burning, the doctor will make use of an electric current that passes through a wire. It works by burning off the skin’s upper layers by giving heat to the area. The heat prevents bleeding.
Skin is the biggest part of the body. So, it is normal that people won’t like it if their skin gets spots or marks. While there are preventive measures that can be taken against this issue, you still need remedies for those who needs a cure, or too late to be prevented. Since surgeries are the quickest ways to get rid of your moles, you may also go for natural remedies as they are cost-effective.