Cellulite seems like one of the most common skin problems of women today and if it’s bothering you too, you might be asking how do you get rid of cellulite. You don’t have to undergo a surgery right away to have a flawless, smooth and clear skin because there are a lot of non-invasive methods that you can try. It could be that you’ve already read a lot about cellulite remedies in magazines, books and blogs but you still haven’t found the best way to address your problem. This article should help you so keep reading.
Natural Methods to Get Rid of a Cellulite
A lot of sources agree that the appearance of a cellulite is brought about by the imbalance in the connective tissue and excess fat in the body. While most of those who deal with cellulites are those who are overweight, there are also thin women who have the same complaint. Below are a number of natural methods that shoudl help answer your ‘how do you get rid of cellulite’ question. All of them are worth a try so make sure to give them a shot first before you look at surgical procedures.
- Dry brush the skin. How do you get rid of cellulite with this procedure? If you have cellulite, this should be included in your daily routine because this improves circulation of blood to the skin and flushes out toxins from the body. Buy a brush that is made of natural fibers. Start brushing at your feet then move all the way to the legs working your way to the arms and chest. Brush your stomach following a counterclockwise direction. Concentrate in the areas where there are a lot of cellulites but don’t brush them too hard.
- Massage the skin with coffee scrubs. Aside from dry brushing, you can also make use of coffee scrubs to reduce the visibility of cellulite. The massage will help stimulate lymph or blood flow to the skin and the caffeine present in this remedy has a tightening effect on the skin making excess fat disappear. How do you get rid of cellulite using coffee? Combine coffee grounds, sugar and a few drops of pure coconut oil in a bowl and mix them until you come up with a paste-like end product. Massage it on the skin for a few minutes applying firm pressure on the areas with the most cellulite. Repeat this same procedure 2-3 times every week and you should see amazing results in 2 weeks only.
- Rub apple cider vinegar in the cellulite. How do you get rid of cellulite naturally? Applye cider vinegar is known effective in treating different skin conditions because of its minerals, magnesium, potassium and calcium content that play a major role in flushing out toxins. These elements also encourage water retention in the stomach, thighs and other celluite-prone areas of the body. All you need to do is mix water and apple cider vinegar then rub it in the affected skin area. Wrap the area with a clean cloth or a plastic wrap and leave the mixture on the cellulite for one hour. Remove the wrap afterwards and rinse the body with lukewarm water.
- Drink cayenne pepper juice. How do you get rid of cellulite using this home ingredient? A fat-burning food, cayenne pepper has the capability of naturally heating up the body, increasing blood circulation and boosting metabolism. What you need to do is add a teaspoon of sugar, lemon juice and cayenne pepper in a glass of water and mix them well. Drink this thrice a day for 4-6 weeks and you’ll notice a significant reduction in the visibility of your cellulite.
Important Lifestyle Changes
Aside from following the how do you get rid of cellulite suggestions, you should also be making a few lifestyle changes to make sure that all your efforts will yield optimum results. Among those that you should take note of are the following:
- Maintain a healthy diet. Do you know that a poor diet is one of the major causes of cellulite? In order for your methods on how do you get rid of cellulite to work, it is important that you limit your intake of saturated fats and eat more fresh fruits and green, leafy vegetables. Limit your fats intake and substitute them with olive oil and avocados. If you can, minimize your consumption red meat as well.
- Perform cardio exercises. Regularly exercising can help keep the fluids in your body moving, release the trapped fluids and burn fat at the same time. You can start with simple exercises like walking, jogging, running, swimming and biking then increase your intensity by doing sprint intervals. You can also add weight training to your exercise routine by including lunges and squats.
- Drink plenty of water. If you’re not into drinking a lot of water and you’re just making do with soda and some juices, make sure that you change your habit by drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day. This should help keep you hydrated and flush toxins out of the body.
The Best Way to Get Rid of Cellulite
There are so many answers to your ‘how do you get rid of cellulite’ question so you should not run out of ideas on what to do if one remedy doesn’t work. The best way to get rid of unsightly marks on your skin is to give youself time. Expect that it can take some time for you to eliminate cellulite and continue exerting efforts even if you don’t see immediate results. Make sure to improve your health and exercise on a regular basis so that all your efforst will pay off.
When to Consider Surgical Procedures
What if after months or years of your efforts of following the how do you get rid of cellulite methods and you’re still not seeing any positive result? It may be the best time to talk to your doctor and seek advice on what you should do next to get rid of cellulite. Your doctor might recommend laser treatments or surgical procedures like tummy tuck so that you can finally banish annoying cellulite from your life forever.